- New Radiators are warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship
- 12 Months warranty period from date of sale
Warranty will be subject to our suppliers terms and conditions as follows:
- Supplier warrants its products for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.*
- CharNor/supplier has no obligation for reimbursement of labor or material charges for product replacement, removal, installation, related parts, components, or any subsequent expenses that are incurred. Should overheating, engine or transmission damage or failure occur, CharNor/supplier will not consider an offset for any expense.
- This limited warranty is void if the product is subjected to misuse, neglect or misapplication. The warranty is void if installation error, installation damage or operating conditions provide an environment causing damage, corrosion or blockage, or limits the performance of the product. Any unauthorized attempt to modify or repair product voids this warranty.
- Products should not be installed in any cooling application where the warning lights and/or gauges have been made inoperative or are ignored during operation. These devices warn the operator of pending overheating conditions or failure long before internal engine damage occurs. Failure to monitor engine cooling performance is considered to be operator neglect and is not a basis for warranty.