CharNor warrants all drive components to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one(1) year subject to certain conditions. Oil leaks are covered for 90 days. The final determination as to the root cause of any failure is CharNors
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- A certified technician must install the unit.
- Drive components must be maintained to OEM service manual standards.
- For any warranty claims made after 30 days from installation, service records must be available and include installation and maintenance data.
- If CharNor is asked to participate in a labor reimbursement warranty claim, we reserve the rightto bring the drive unit to our facility for inspection.
- An oil sample analysis may be performed in determining the cause of failure.
- CharNor is not responsible for failures resulting from improper installation, operator abuse, or lack of proper maintenance.
- The warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts.
- Labor costs are covered up to $400 maximum charge out rate is $48.50 per hour.
- Total warranty cost cannot exceed the original price of the product.
- Travel, equipment rental and service fees are not covered.
- Disassembly of the drive components without approval from CharNor will void the warranty.