CharNor warrants each engine to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year, unlimited hours, subject to certain conditions. Oil leaks are covered for 90 days. The final determination as to the root-cause of any failure is Charnor's.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- A certified technician must install the engine.
- Engine must be maintained to OEM service manual standards.
- For any warranty claims made after 30 days from installation, service records must be available upon request including installation and maintenance data.
- If CharNor is presented with a possible warranty claim, we reserve the right to bring the engine to our facility for inspection.
- An oil sample analysis may be performed in determining the cause of failure.
- Warranty is void if heat tab(s) are melted or removed.
- CharNor is not responsible for failures resulting from improper installation, operator abuse, or lack of proper maintenance.
The warranty is limited as follows: