CharNor warrants each axle to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year subject to certain conditions. The final determination as to the root cause of any failure is CharNor's.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- A certified technician must install the axle.
- Axle must be maintained to OEM service manual standards.
- For any warranty claims made after 30 days from installation, service records must be available and include installation and maintenance data.
- If CharNor is asked to participate in a labor reimbursement warranty claim, we reserve the right to bring the axle to our facility for inspection.
- An oil sample analysis may be performed in determining the cause of failure.
- CharNor is not responsible for failures resulting from improper installation, operator abuse, or lack of proper maintenance.
The warranty is limited as follows: